December 06, 2007

C.I.A DESTROYS TAPES


The Central Intelligence Agency destroyed at least two video tapes documenting the interrogation of two Al Queda operatives and that the decision to destroy the tapes was made "within the C.I.A itself." This of course was to protect the safety of their undercover officers...

While I am surprised that this is making national headlines (someone didn't cap this leak), I am more amused that people are actually gobbling this up. With everything that is going on in Russia, Pakistan, Iraq, hell even Mindanao, I would have thought we would expect and desensitize ourselves from such events. I do not encourage such methods but I do think that they have an important role to play, whether in our war for the betterment of the human race or for some crazy revolutionary's quest for freedom. Just don't get caught.

No comments: